adaptive, wardrobe basics
Ever stand at your closet searching for something to wear, only to walk away empty handed? Now with the frustration of a health change?
We're here to help. Our products are designed to be worn:
- With your existing routine — no extra effort or second guessing
- With different phases of treatment — versatile basics that continue to support you
- With any outfit — layer, mix, and match with other pieces you already own
We take function further. Not an afterthought, but an intentional decision built into each garment.
- Double-sided features — mirrored on both sides, so left or right does not apply
- Simple fastenings — from oversized buttons to stretchy elastic loops
- Fits industry standard sizes — drainage bulbs, tubes, lines, prosthetics, medical devices, and slings
improved torso access
We design every garment, so you can recover or receive treatment without removing it.
- More ease — loose sleeves and necklines to prevent irritation to vulnerable spots
- Extra room — for wider range of motion in snug areas, like upper arms and bra line
- Full front access — convenient for when you can't lift arms to get dressed
flexible, not prescriptive
We design garments that work with you, so you get more use from the same piece.
- For specific needs — options designed to address a single purpose or condition
- For routine needs — like weekly procedures or improved overall access
- For any duration — whether short recovery, chronic, or recurring
We sweat the small stuff. Every detail matters. We edit and edit again. Our products are meticulously designed for practical use.
- Smart storage — 2 to 5 pockets in every garment
- Smart interior — hidden features to conceal the extras out of sight
- Smart hooks — tabs and openings to clip anything from tubes to eyeglasses
We’re picky and don’t mess with anything but the best. Invest in a special piece that you're proud to wear.
- Premium fabrics — sourced from top-notch mills in the U.S.
- Beyond comfortable — luxe for lounging
- Consciously sourced — natural fiber fabrics to help prevent odor and bacteria growth with clean AZO-free or Bluesign® approved dyes
outfit choices, simplified
Especially when you don’t feel like it, we make outfits easy. Pick it out, put it on, and look good. Period.
- Less trends — timeless, classic basics that work for every season
- Less assistance — get dressed on your own terms with minimal help
- Less fret — feel pulled together without added thought
made for women
We cater to women and only women. Higher Design is focused on females — our health and our bodies.
- Flattering styles — that look attractive, feminine, and cover your curves
- Modest and discrete — you won't worry about exposing something
got a thought?
We are constantly learning and open to new ideas. It’s important to hear from you, so we can make new products to fit your specific needs.